Is Microsoft Power BI apt for your company? Here are the top advantages of Power BI that can benefit small and mid-sized organizations. You must have heard about Microsoft Power BI if you are in the self-service business intelligence/ reporting solution market.
But do you know how Power BI can aid your business?
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI is an array of business intelligence, reporting, and data visualization tools and services for organizations. It transforms raw data into dashboards and visualizations. It allows you to analyze your data in an efficient manner. It spots trends and patterns and obtains insights that help entrepreneurs to make wise business decisions.
Power BI includes elements that work together and helps you form and even share business insights. It also provides various products based on business requirements.
What is Power BI Desktop?
It is a fully-integrated data analysis and reports creation tool, which you can install for free in your system. Most users use Power BI Desktop to form reports and even share them with others using Power BI Service.
What is Power BI Pro?
This is the fully paid version of Power BI. It is also a cloud-based self-service analytics tool and allows you to create dashboards and reports and even embed them into applications, share them with users and even integrate them with other Microsoft solutions.
What is Power BI Premium?
This version is apt for larger enterprise companies with many users. It is a super upgraded version of Power BI Pro.
You also get better data capacity limits, optimized performance, and access to an API surface amongst others with Power BI.
There are other tools like Power BI Report Server, Power BI Mobile, and Power BI Embedded.
Read Also | 5 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs Microsoft Power Platform
Major benefits of using Power BI for your company
Tailor-made dashboards: Powerful personalization abilities allow users to from dashboards that can be personalized to meet the requirements of an organization.
Real-time information: Secondly, you can set up automatic data so that dashboards are updated in real-time. It provides users with the ability to solve issues and even identify opportunities fast.
Seamless integrations: Power BI can integrate with current Microsoft apps like Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Sharepoint and other non-Microsoft products such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.
Integrates with Excel: Easily connect data models, reports to Power BI and queries, and even form visualizations.
Monthly updates: Apart from the fact that Power BI is cheaper for small businesses, it is also constantly making updates to provide users with advanced business intelligence features to make accurate business decisions.
Power BI Apps: With its help, you can easily leverage a wide array of purpose-built dashboards and reports. It also distributes them to specific groups.
Powered by artificial intelligence: Machine learning features can analyze data simpler and help users understand valuable trends and even make informed and practical forecasts.
Read Also | Microsoft Power Automate: All you need to know
Here are a few things that you need to know
- Since it comes with dashboards that can be tailor-made, it fits your company’s requirements easily. The drag-and-drop functionality can help employees generate custom reports fast.
- Since the dashboards update in real-time, your visuals will be updated with new information from time to time. It provides workers with an edge as they can now solve problems fast and handle time-sensitive data.
- You can import data from various data sources. With the help of Power BI, you can integrate with all Microsoft products like Excel, Azure, dynamics 365, etc. It also offers data connectivity with 3rd party solutions and tools like Google Analytics. With this, you will be able to connect to all kinds of data sources for your report analysis.
- Many companies rely on excel when it comes to analytics and reporting efforts. You can now connect queries, and reports to Power BI dashboard and connect data models to create interactive visuals.
- Power BI is cheaper for small and medium-scale businesses. You can choose the one that best fits your business. For example, Power BI Pro is the best fit for small businesses. You can even download the free version, namely Power BI Desktop.
- You will even get regular monthly updates if you sign up for this platform. Microsoft even makes changes after getting cues from Power BI community suggestions. Users can now enjoy the best features and make the right business decisions.
- Business users require Power BI dashboards and reports to make sure that their company runs well. You can deploy purpose-built dashboards and reports and even distribute them to the company by leveraging Power BI apps for Power BI Pro users.
- Leverage Microsoft AI’s latest advances to aid non-data scientists in making data, creating ml models, and finding insights fast from structured and unstructured data.
- Workers can make analysis and reports without the help of the IT team with Power BI.
- It is accessible from anywhere and everywhere. It is accessed via iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Power BI allows team partnerships as you easily share dashboards or reports within Power BI workspaces and even give access to co-ownership of report/dashboard.
Conclusion: If you have a small or midsized business, go ahead and invest in Microsoft Power BI.
Dynamics Business Solutions (DBS) is certified Microsoft Dynamics partner in UAE, we take pride in our ability to develop and deploy the right business solution that matches global client’s requirements. Our in-house developed state of the art solutions Dynamo & DynaPay for HRMS and Payroll on top of MS Dynamics 365 FO and Business Central are capable enough to cater all requirements related to HR and Payroll.
To know more, speak to our expert at Dubai: +971 4 447 5525 Abu Dhabi: +971 2 222 2100 or inbox us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit www.dynamics.ae
2 thoughts on “11 Benefits of Power BI for Your Business”