In 2018, Microsoft launched its application, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Since its inception, it has been proved to be quite a helpful application with the trust of Microsoft for many businesses.
In just less than two years, from small to large, many businesses have adopted this technology for their own workflow management which in turn has increased the mobility of their business, making them more flexible and agile.
So, if you are at a juncture where you are already considering using the application for your business, you need to understand first whether this is the right option for you or not.
Take a look at the following points to find out.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a part of the Microsoft family as an ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning.
However, it doesn’t end there. It is also a CRM or system for Customer Relationship Management, offering an adaptive platform with multiple functions.
Launched in April 2018, this is extremely flexible software and can be used on-premise, or cloud, or even both.
If you are looking for a flexible platform for your workflow solution, this is surely worth a shot.
Read Also | 6 Reasons Why You Should Opt for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
6 Major Benefits of Embracing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Being a successor of Microsoft NAV and Dynamics GP, it is obvious that you can trust Business Central for all the benefits it has to offer.
The major benefits include,
- It offers complete visibility of the finances at one glance. It is a single-source platform with real-time access to the data across different departments. The built-in dashboard lets you analyze the data while on the go from even a remote location.
- Being a part of the Microsoft family, Business Central can seamlessly integrate with the rest of the application of the other application of the same family. For example, in reply to an email, the quote can be generated with the Business Central within the Outlook.
- With the help of Business Central, you can think of optimizing the supply chain more efficiently. The task like auto-creation of the orders, replenishment of the stock, or tracking the items located in different warehouses become easier with the application.
- As we know that the Business Central is not just an ERP but also a CRM, you can improve the customer experience with more functionality of customer relationship management. You can interact with the customers while ensuring more promises like up-selling, renewal, cross-selling, and many more.
- Business Central offers timesheets, advanced job costing, and features of analysis and reporting. This offers you better management of your projects.
- You can set up your data classifications which will ensure more security of your data.
Read Also | How Dynamics 365 business central and digital transformation are connected?
The Businesses That Can Benefit from Business Central
For businesses, ranging from small to large, Business Central can benefit the following sectors,
- Managers for finances
- Supply chain management
- Managers for customer relationship
- HR Manages
- Managers for project and resources
- Warehouse manager
- Service order manager
Apart from these, many other sectors can get benefitted from the application.
Read Also | Useful Features of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Why Considering Business Central Should Be Your Option
You can opt for Business Central in situations like the following:
- Your business is already outgrowing your accounting software
- Different software are making work really complex and you are looking for a better collaboration that ensures consistency of the business
- You are already a user of Microsoft products and want to go for an application that can be easily integrated.
- You don’t want to continue with the old school method for the business
- While you are trying to balance with the demands
- If you need to upgrade your systems, both CRM and ERP
- You are looking for better compliance and security of your data
- You are looking for a highly customizable, flexible and mobile application
If still you have doubts or you are wondering if Business Central will fit your bills or not, then you need to hire an experienced software consultant who can guide you.
Dynamics Business Solutions (DBS) is a certified Microsoft Dynamics partner in UAE, we take pride in our ability to develop and deploy the right business solution that matches global client’s requirements.
To know more, speak to our expert at Dubai: +971 4 447 5525 Abu Dhabi: +971 2 222 2100 or inbox us your query at email@example.com