Power BI is a great tool for businesses when it comes to growth and opportunities. In this blog, we will talk about why you should rely on Power BI if your business is set up in Saudi Arabia and what makes it special.
What is Power BI?
Power BI helps businesses make informed decisions. You can turn your business into a data-driven one and make sure you acquire new customers, retain them and stay profitable.
Cutting-edge data analytics platforms not only streamline but also automate the most complicated procedures in data collection, management, analysis, and visualisation.
While there are various options on the market, you need to be a little conscious when you invest in the same. Do your research, read reviews, and make sure you rely on seasoned and reputed companies.
Built by Microsoft, Power BI aids companies to manage their data with an easy-to-use dashboard. It helps in data-driven decision-making.
Power BI allows businesses to bridge the gap between decision-making and data. It transforms data from various sources into powerful insights.
The insights are displayed in a proper graphical way through dashboards. Without any further delay, kindly read the rest of this blog.
- Offers Business Intelligence: One of the major reasons why you should opt for Power BI is because it empowers companies of all scales. It helps in creating data-driven cultures where decisions are based just based on data. It will automatically improve your operations in more ways than one. It helps in including assets such as dashboards and real-time reports. As a business owner, it is time for you to make decisions and investments that will serve your purpose in the long run. Power BI has 2 functions, namely Power BI desktop and Power BI service. These reports can be published in the cloud version of Power BI.
- Power BI brings data to life: You have to understand the importance of Power BI in both small and large-scale businesses. Data becomes extremely valuable when it can provide useful business insights and tell stories that can help in making better and informed decisions.
- It helps in bringing data to life. Anyone can connect their data to Power BI and opt from a wide range of visuals such as pie charts, heat maps, graphs, column charts, etc. Power BI functionality makes it easier to drag and reposition the visuals to create clean and organised dashboards and reports.
- Power BI is safe and secure: Another reason why you should opt for the same is because it comes with various kinds of security features. It allows users to protect sensitive data and meet different compliance standards, which is extremely important. Otherwise, companies have to pay hefty fines.
Power BI’s sensitivity level feature makes it much more streamlined for admins to alert individuals regarding sensitive data or information.
They also guide them regarding how the same should be handled. The most famous Microsoft product also has encryption features that safeguard data.
It connects to various data sources such as Excel and CSV, oracle database and more. Its integration with Excel is commendable, enabling individuals to transfer their current Excel queries, reports and data models to Power BI.
- It has artificial intelligence capabilities: Power BI comes with artificial intelligence capabilities that not only allow users to get more value from their reporting but also use powerful AI visualizations.
- It is constantly getting improved: Microsoft is really focused on making Power BI one of the leading platforms in the world. It is constantly working on adding new features so that you can make the most of it. It has also put in efforts to improve the quality of the existing features.
- Helps in sharing content: Power BI is a great way for report developers to distribute Power BI content to individuals. It could be in large groups or an entire organization.
Power BI and Azure also make it easier to analyse unprecedented volumes of data and make it faster when it comes to gaining insights. It also enhances the partnership between data engineers, data scientists and business analysts. Power BI also comes with easy drag-and-drop abilities and features to copy all the formatting across visualizations. This of course makes it more pleasing to the eye as far as aesthetics are concerned.
- Economical: It is much cheaper when it comes to other business intelligence and analytics solutions. It is a great choice for small and mid-sized enterprises. You can just choose a Power BI version that is appropriate for your business and budget. One has the option to choose between Power BI desktop pro and premium versions.
The desktop is a free edition that small businesses can use to create dashboards and reports.
- User-friendly: Power BI is user-friendly and there is no requirement for tech support. All these factors make it easier to use and accessible to everyone. Power BI can easily be installed by SMEs because there is no requirement for specialised technical support. poster It comes with a natural language interface and the use of intuitive graphical designer tools.
So these are a few things you need to keep in mind when it comes to Power BI. In fact, the monthly updates come with exciting features. There is the flexibility to optimize security features as well. This obviously helps in reducing data breach risks. Power BI comes with templates that also help in saving a lot of time and efforts. The updates come regularly so you need not worry about the same as well.
Dynamic Business Solutions, a UAE-based leader, offers top-tier Power BI services. Our expertise lies in harnessing the full potential of Microsoft Power BI to convert complex data into actionable insights.
With tailored solutions for diverse industries, we ensure seamless integration with the Microsoft ecosystem, real-time insights, and custom visuals that bring data to life.
Our commitment extends beyond providing services; we empower your team with training and support, ensuring confident navigation of Power BI. Partner with us to transform your data into a strategic asset for growth and innovation.
Dynamics Business Solutions (DBS) is certified Microsoft Dynamics partner in UAE, we take pride in our ability to develop and deploy the right business solution that matches global client’s requirements. DBS has developed in-house state of the art solutions for HR and Payroll, Dynamo and DynaPay on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO and Business Central respectively. These solutions are catering the all business needs of HR and Payroll departments. We provide best services and support to our clients.