- Providing consulting services to clients in providing industry specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution implementations, extensions and upgrades.
- Contributes to the success of the over-all practice through active and effective contribution to the leadership team.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- 7-10 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM
- End-to-end development with the configuration, customization and implementation of different Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM versions
- Aware of mobility in CRM / XRM
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, source control, CRM SDK.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients.
- Previous system integration experience (including data migration).
- SSIS or other ETL technologies
- Microsoft Certification
- Project Management